A flower subscription is your easiest way to get flowers on the regular, whether for yourself or that special someone. Have them delivered or choose the pickup in store plan. For a 10% discount on all plans over $75, use discount code: "SAVE10" at checkout! Then follow the instructions below to get the plan started.
Where do I start?
- Browse the available subscriptions by clicking "View Plans" from the drop down menu.
- Click on the plan that fits the frequency and product you are looking for. (some plans are "in store pickup" while all others are for delivery)
- Next, click on the "subscribe & save" button and a window will open showing the selection of prices to choose from.
- Click the "buy now" button under the amount you would like to spend. (more money means more flowers. pictures are for example only.)
- Create an account here to manage your plan.
Your selection will be delivered the next day and continue on the same day of the week (if weekly plan), same day every other week (if bi-weekly plan) and same day of each month (if monthly plan). If you have selected an in store pickup plan, the same will apply except your order will be available any time at our shop on your regular day during business hours.
*We deliver Monday - Saturday. Pickups are available 7 days a week, except some holidays.
How do I change my delivery date?
You can easily skip a delivery by logging into your account, click on your upcoming invoice then click the "skip installment" button. If you don't want to skip an installment, but just change the date slightly, give us a call (206)285-2700 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can adjust accordingly.
How do I view My Account?
Click on "Subscriptions" from the main menu and select "Customer Portal". Here you can view all items pertinent to your account.
How do I cancel my subscription?
You can cancel your subscription any time by logging into your account through the customer portal and clicking on "Subscriptions". Here you will see all your subscriptions. Click the "Cancel" button at the far right and confirm.