Arrangements and Deliveries
We at Juniper Flowers will strive to give the best customer service and the freshest artistic arrangement for your money. Of course, issues can arise when dealing with fresh flowers so we will explain what happens in some of these incidents.
- All orders will be delivered on the day requested during normal business hours unless prior arrangements have been mutually agreed upon.
- If you believe your order was not delivered on the proper day, during the proper time or to the proper recipient, we must be notified within 24 hours to investigate. If it is determined that the order was not delivered via our guidelines (see below), your order will be refunded.
- With proper care (listed below) your arrangement should last many days. We purchase the freshest flowers available, but flowers are perishable and may expire at different rates. If your order is received with inferior product, Juniper Flowers must be notified within 24 hours in order to determine a replacement arrangement.
- Cancellation of an order must happen before it has been delivered for a full refund.
- All orders require a correct deliverable address as well as customer phone number. We will call any recipient that lives in an apartment/condo building, business that requires secure access or any other recipient that may not be available for delivery and leaving the arrangement in a secure location is not possible. If a recipient’s address requires a code or special entry instructions that are not relayed to Juniper Flowers prior to delivery, an additional delivery fee (equal to the original) will be added to each additional delivery attempt.
- We strive to fulfill each order as pictured, but at times all flowers in a pictured arrangement may not be available. We reserve the right to substitute any flowers within the value, color scheme and style of the purchased arrangement.
- Juniper Flowers is not responsible if an order is refused by the recipient and no refund will be issued in this case.